10 Maart 2018
Die week in SANPO NUUS:KORTLIKS
WEEREENS BAIE GELUK aan die lede wat Saterdag aand hul merietes ontvang het.
SANPO 2018 AJV Bloemfontein 10 Maart 2018 en Raadsvergadering . Opwinde besluite is geneem op verskeie aspekte. Notule sal op SANPO NUUS geplaas word.
NB – NB – NB – NB — DIE VOLGENDE SANPO NATIONALE SKOU. 12 MEI 2018 IN OOS – LONDEN. KONTAK PERSON – THINUS MARIAS 083 269 1921. SIEN AANGEHEGTE INLIGTING
NS: Weens my verhuising die volgende 2-3 weke na Groot Brak sal ek nie altyd e posse en oproepe kan hanteer nie. Vir dringende navrae kontak asb u SANPO provinsiale voorsitter of streeks verteenwoordiger
12 MEI 2018 IN OOS – LONDEN. KONTAK PERSON – THINUS MARIAS 083 269 1921. SIEN AANGEHEGTE INLIGTING
1. Entries will close on 5th May 2018
2. No late entries will be accepted.
3. Entry fees will be R6 per bird – Maximum of 2 entries per member per class.
4. Entries are not subject to cancellation and there will be no refunds of entry fees in case of non-exhibition.
5. Exhibits may not be entered in more than one class.
6. Exhibits must be penned between 08h00 and 20h00 on Friday 12th May 2018. No late arrivals will be accepted.
7. Pens will be provided for the exhibition of pigeons.
8. Each exhibit will be displayed in its own pen.
9. Exhibits will be taken care of and will be fed and watered, but on no account will the committee accept responsibility for any loss, whatever it may be.
10. Each exhibit must wear one intact [seamless] identification ring only as recognised by SANPO.
11. No exhibiters name or any form of identification may appear on the show pen. Newly painted metal rings or plastic marker rings are not allowed.
12. All birds to be the bona-fide property of the exhibitor.
13. Judging will commence at 08h00 sharp on Saturday 12th May 2018.
14. Judges will be empowered to withhold part or whole of any award which they consider not of sufficient merit, but judges will not be allowed to make any special awards other than those laid down in the rules.
15. The judge’s decision will in all cases be final.
16. A certificate or club letter, signed by the club chairman and sectary, confirming the distance flown of each pigeon entered in the flown classes [13, 14, 15 and 16] must be attached to the entry form. The distance flown and ring number must be quoted. No pigeon will be judged unless the required information is given. This is most important. Lists made by the competitors themselves in this regard will not be accepted.
17. Pigeons which have flown in the first (1) positions in a club or the first (1) positions in the Union / Federation race, may be entered in the Winners Classes [21-24].
18. The following awards will be made – First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth.
First – 6
Third – 4
Fourth – 3
Fifth – 2
Sixth – 1
19. No pigeons will be removed from the show pens, until an official announcement by the
Show committee has been made to do so.
20. On account will anyone be allowed to remove any exhibit from the show pens, unless
accompanied by an official of the show committee?
21. Any pigeon with a prominent white tick of more than a 6mm will be classified AS A
“Pied”. Pigeons with white flights as well as white pigeons with black or blue feathers will be
classified as “Pied”.
22. The following acts will not be allowed: .The borrowing, lending or hiring of any pigeon for exhibition.
The trimming, removal or insertion of feathers, or the staining of any part of an exhibit.
Endeavouring to influence a judge’s decision directly, during or before the show.
The distribution of prizes will take place on Saturday 12th May 2018 at the Gonubie Farmers Hall
23. Anything not contained in the above mentioned rules, shall be decided by the show committee whose decision will be final and subject to no appeal at a court of law. The committee also reserves the right to any interpretation in respect of any imperfectly worded rule or regulation.
24. All payments of entry fees to be made payable to Border Homing Union, Nedbank Beacon Bay
– Bank Account No 1014-013771 Branch 120-621
Send Entries to Chris Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
25. On completion of judging of each class, the judge will advise the show secretary of the number of the pens to which he has awarded prizes and the order of each award with the ring number and colour of each pigeon. Once having notified the show secretary of his awards, the judge may not alter his decision unless instructed by the show secretary, who may do so only on the decision of the management committee.
26. The show secretary may not communicate the names of any of the prize winners to any person whatsoever until after the judging has taken of the final classes, and all awards of the show have been made.
27. Escaped pigeons not already judged will be excluded from competition unless repenned prior to the commencement of judging. Likewise any exhibit not penned at the time of commencement of judging will be excluded. Entry fees in such cases will be forfeited.
28. All disputes must be referred to the show secretary, who if the circumstances warrant it, or if requested to do so, shall refer the matter to the show committee and thereafter, if necessary to the management committee.
29. If for some unforeseen circumstance the show does not take place entry fees will be refunded.
STOCK PIGEON CLASSES
1. Blue bars & relative Pieds Cocks 2. Blue bars & relative Pieds Hens
3. Blue check, dark check & relative Pieds Cocks
4. Blue check, dark check & relative Pieds Hens
5. Any other colour Cocks
6. Any other colour Hens
7. Blue bars & relative Pieds Cocks
8. Blue bars & relative Pieds Hens
9. Blue check, Dark check & relative Pieds Cocks 10.Blue check, Dark check & relative Pieds Hens
11. Any other colour Cocks
12. Any other colour Hens
13. Flown Under 500km Cocks
14. Flown under 500km Hens
15. Flown Over 500km Cocks 16. Flown Over 500km Hens
17. Winner Under 500km Cocks
18. Winner Under 500km Hens
19. Winner Over 500km Cocks 20. Winner Over 500km Hens
21. Blue bars & relative Pieds Cocks
22. Blue bars & relative Pieds Hens
23. Blue check, Dark check & relative Pieds Cocks 24. Blue check, Dark check & relative Pieds Hens
25. Any other colour Cocks
26. Any other colour Hens
CHAMPIONSHIP AND POINTS
1. Champion Cock
2. Champion Hen
3. Champion Cock
4. Champion Hen
5. Champion Cock
6. Champion Hen
7. Grand Champion Cock
8. Grand Champion Hen
9. Best Bird on Show
MOST POINTS ON SHOW
1. Most Points – Stock Pigeon Classes
2. Most Points – Open Classes
3. Most Points – Flown Classes
4. Most Points – Winners Classes
5. Most Points – Yearling Classes
6. Most Points on Show